1. Estimates: Our estimates are based on the information provided by the client. It is the responsibility of the client to provide accurate and complete information. Failure to provide proper information may result in additional charges for revisions or corrections.
2. Revisions: For estimates, we offer revisions free of charge for up to 30 days from the date of submission. However, revisions beyond this period may be subject to additional charges.
3. Claims Bundles: For claims bundles, we will revise and supplement the claims at no additional cost while working with the insurance carrier for the duration of the project. The revisions and supplements are done in accordance with the insurance carrier's requirements and guidelines.
4. Invoices: We bill a fee upfront for our services, and any overages will be billed upon completion of the project. Our fees are published on our website and are subject to our fee schedule as follows:
- Claims Bundles: $350 per file
- Estimates per current online pricing at time of submission
5. Payment Authorization: By submitting a task, you authorize us to charge your credit card on file at the intervals specified in the fee schedule.
6. Disputed Charges: We do not allow for disputed charges. If you have any concerns or issues, please contact us directly. Chargebacks and refunds are not allowed unless otherwise stated in our refund policy.
7. Resolution of Disputes: We strive to work out any situations of dissatisfaction with our clients. However, it is agreed that the contractor will adhere to these terms and conditions, and we will make our best efforts to address any concerns within the framework of these terms.
By submitting a task, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to these terms and conditions.
1. Non-Solicitation and Staff Engagement
a) The user agrees not to contact, poach, or engage in any form of employment or business arrangement with any staff member of Boss Up Solutions outside of the standard business process as set forth in the agreement.
b) Any attempt to contact or hire staff members on a project or permanent basis without following the standard business process will result in a penalty that the user agrees is up to $10,000.
c) If the user wishes to hire a staff member, they must make a written request to Boss Up Solutions. The company reserves the right to decline or accept the request, and if accepted, a custom buyout opportunity may be offered, releasing all parties involved in good faith.
d) In the event that a staff member of Boss Up Solutions contacts or approaches the user, it is the duty of the user to promptly inform Boss Up Solutions. The company will take appropriate action to address the matter with the staff member.
e) Staff members of Boss Up Solutions will not be hired by the user for a period of 12 months from the time of termination or voluntary quitting with Boss Up Solutions, as specified in the agreement.
f) Likewise, Boss Up Solutions agrees not to approach or engage in any form of employment or business arrangement with any staff members that the user may have, under equal terms and conditions.
By using the services provided by Boss Up Solutions, the user acknowledges and agrees to comply with the non-solicitation and staff engagement provisions outlined above.
Please note that this is a general template and it is recommended to consult with legal professionals to ensure that the specific terms and conditions meet the requirements of your business.
© Copyright 2023. Boss Up Solutions All Rights Reserved.